RADiation Effects on Components & Systems Conference
14th - 18th September 2020 , Palais des Arts et des Congrès
Vannes - Morbihan - Brittany - France
* * * * * IMPORTANT INFORMATION * * * * *
RADECS 2020 Committee & RADECS Steering Committee are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and its impact on RADECS 2020 conference.
Various scenario are analyzed, taking into account COVID-19 latest informations.
We will inform you as soon as possible.
- Hotels : Block of rooms are booked for RADECS 2020 up to July 12th 2020 ( see Hotel partners list ). Don't forget to book your hotel before July 12, 2020
- Abstract submission before April 12th, 2020, midnight (Paris time).
- Women in Radiation, Emilie du Chatelet award : Candidature open up to June 30th, 2020
- MELD meeting scheduled June 4-5th, 2020 in Toulouse - France
- Late News Dead Line : June 30th, 2020, midnight (Paris time)
- Final Program : July 10th, 2020
Remaining days to RADECS 2020 :
The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on the effects of radiation effects on electronic and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progresses and results about:
- Radiation environments
- Radiation effects modeling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities & dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications & case studies