RADEC 2020 CONFERENCE VENUE
Within a few kilometers, the countryside Golfe du Morbihan, offers many cultural activities and various landscapes from beaches
Vannes is easily reached by train or plane. Nantes airport connects to all major European cities either directly or via Paris airports.
Here is how to join asap
- Nantes-Atlantique airport: +33 (0) 892 568 800 ( 0.34 € TTC / min) www.nantes.aeroport.fr
- Airport Lorient Lan Bihoué: +33 (0) 2 97 87 21 50 www.lorient.aeroport.fr
- Rennes Airport Saint-Jacques: +33 (0) 2 99 29 60 00 www.rennes.aeroport.fr
- Vannes Morbihan airport: +33 (0) 2 97 60 78 79 www.vannes.aeroport.fr
TGV Paris-Vannes: 6-7 daily trains
- Direct connections with Lille and Bordeaux and regular connections with Lyon, Marseille and Toulouse.
By the A11 motorway, the OCEANE: 450 km from Paris (5:00)
RN 165 expressway Nantes-Brest-Quimper:
- 110 km from Nantes / Rennes
- 120 km from Quimper
- OUIBUS , a network of long-distance bus routes in France and Europe - www.ouibus.com
- Bus Company Isilines in France - www.isilines.fr
- Bus company Eurolines France and Europe - www.eurolines.fr
- Flixbus , specialized transport in long distance buses in Europe - www.flixbus.fr
Breakpoint : Bus station Vannes, Avenue Favrel and Lincy.