CALL FOR PAPER - SUBMISSION DEADLINE : APRIL 12th, 2020
The 2020 RADiation Effects on Components & Systems (RADECS) Conference will be held September 14-18th in Palais des Arts & des Congrès (PAC), Vannes – Morbihan, Brittany, France. The RADECS 2020 conference features consist of a full-day RADCOTS 2020 workshop, a technical program including oral and poster presentations, a radiation effects data workshop and an industrial exhibit. Download here : Radecs 2020 call 4 papers
The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on the effects of radiation effects on electronic and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progresses and results about:
- Radiation environments
- Radiation effects modeling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities & dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications & case studies
Sept. 14th, 2020: RADCOTS 2020.
Sept. 15th-18th, 2020: RADECS 2020
- Technical program: oral and poster presentations
- Radiation effects data workshop
- Industrial exhibit
The RADECS 2020 Conference is soliciting papers describing significant new findings or developments in the following areas:
Basic Mechanisms of Radiation Effects
- Total Ionizing dose – Total Non ionizing dose/Displacement damage – Effects on materials & advanced device structures - Radiation transport, energy deposition and dosimetry – Cryogenic or high temperature effects.
Radiation Effects on Devices & ICs
- Total Ionizing dose – Total Non ionizing dose/Displacement damage – Synergy with Single Event Effects - Modelling and characterization of devices, circuits and systems responses.
Single Event Effects: Mechanisms & Modelling
- Single-Event charge collection phenomena and mechanisms – Modelling at device, circuit or system level.
Single Event Effects: Devices & ICs
- Single-Event Effects specific modelling and characterization of devices, circuits and systems – Rate prediction.
Photonics, Optoelectronics & Sensors
- Optoelectronic and optical materials, devices and systems – Sensors – MEMs.
HARDENING & HARDNESS ASSURANCE
- Methods for hardened design and/or manufacturing at component, circuit and system level.
Radiation Hardness Assurance ( RHA )
- New testing techniques – Hardness assurance methodology – Low cost RHA – COTS qualification – Field return.
RADIATION ENVIRONMENTS AND FACILITIES
- Space environments and weather – Atmospheric and ground-level environments – Accelerator, medical and nuclear environments - Characterization and modelling – In-flight experiments.
Facilities and Dosimetry
- Radiation exposure facilities – Instrumentation methods – Dosimetry.
RADIATION EFFECTS DATA WORKSHOP
- Evaluation/qualification data with complete identification of tested devices.